Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I am an Intrapersonal Learner


Your mantra: To thy own self be true.
Intrapersonal intelligence has been said to be the road to achievement, learning, and personal satisfaction. You are connected to who you are and how you feel, and you know your own limits and abilities. You often set goals for yourself, self-manage, and reflect on results.
Those with intrapersonal intelligence do well in careers where self-management is important, such as being a writer, a teacher, a counselor, a police officer, or a pilot.

Tips for the way you learn:

  • Study alone in a comfortable yet quiet environment.
  • Set goals for yourself, and monitor your progress regularly.
  • Reflect on what you have learned, and think through new material.
  • Create a connection between new material and subjects you already know, and gain understanding by finding their similarities.
     I was surprised to see that my top learning strategy was intrapersonal.  Not because I'm not at all intrapersonal, but because this was the best way to describe the type of person I am.  I'm always imagining my future and sacrificing some of the fun things in life so I can have a better chance of having a better grown up life than most people.  I motivate myself to do well by knowing that if I don't do well I won't have a good job to support all my needs.
 You are a naturalistic learner:
I got the lowest score on this and I strongly agree.  I'm really not to fond of being in the wild and camping.  I don't find the joy in getting dirty and looking at loud slimy bugs.  I don't see the same cool things in animals as some people.  To me most animals are kind of boring.  They sleep and eat.

I am a musical learner.
 I do agree that I like to listen to music, but its not a important thing in my life. I do play drums and enjoy it, but I wouldn't be heart broken if I lost the opportunity too.Also it's hard for me to get into something like music because unless your really really good you won't be able to make a good living out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment