Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What Does Personal Legend Mean To You?
Kai.I
To me a personal legend means to be happy. Not just smiling because someone said a funny joke but doing something that will make you excited for tomorrow for the rest of your life.  Some people’s personal legend could be being a doctor.  Another could reach their personal legend by moving to a big city.  Some say that if you really want to do something the universe is only need is to help you accomplish it.  If my mom and dad had never divorced I don’t know if I would have gone to the airport enough to realize that being in an airport is where I want to be at every day.  So then the question is are the sad moments in my life leading me to my personal legend?  
      I believe that I have a pretty good understanding on where I want to be in 10 years.  I know my favorite place to be is the airport.  I used to want to be a TSA officer checking the luggage, then it was a pilot.  I’m thinking big now. Really big.  My dream would be to own my own airline company.  I know it’s going to be a long drive to get there but I'll be driving at 110 miles per hour on a smooth freeway.  I’m going to start off with a good education.  Get into a good high school and from then get into Stanford University.  My favorite airline company is Virgin Airlines.  I respect a lot of the ideas they have incorporated in making the flight more enjoyable.  I’ll try to get a job there and work my way up to a important position.  I’ll save my money and pay attention to how they run their business, so that one day I can get an idea on how to run my own. My teachers will help me form my base in the pyramid. just like how Santiago’s sheep was his base.,   The merchant would be like my  future boss,  teaching me the ropes and giving me a salary to help me reach my personal legend.  The pyramids represent an airport.  Santiagos personal legend was located at the pyramids and my dream job will be located at an airport.  
Both of my parents are doing something they don't want to be doing.  It could be because they didn't follow the clues life gave them and the universe just gave up.  Perhaps they feel more comfortable staying on the safe route rather than taking a risky road.  Whenever I go to the airport I always see at least five people stressing out.  I watch and listen to them complain to an employee and most of the time the employee acts like they're crazy.  People might get a better experience if the employees were at job they wanted to be at.  I can tell if a worker is taking their anger out on a customer, they aren't where they're supposed to be.  
It could be possible that my mom and dad divorced so I could be able to go in airports to fly to my dads and back.  I used to only go in airports four times a year, winter and summer.  Now I’m going eight or ten times a year.  I’m confident that this is because I need to understand what I want to be doing in an airport.  I was born with an interest in technology.   This is most likely because I need to incorporate it in my airplanes.  
My personal legend is mainly to be one of the top men in a airline company such as the vice president, but if I get to own my own airline company that would be even better.  These mysterious forces need to be giving me clues everyday so I can listen to them and get paid for having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment